Dec 21, 2019
This week's Top Five (plus one):
2) Delay in sending the articles to the Senate, and what it means
3) the "long way to go," and why it's more than a little important that you activate in your local area over the next two weeks re: your Senators
4) the Supreme Court grants certiorari in the cases...
Dec 13, 2019
This Week's Top Five:
1) the impeachment vote, and the last two days of hearing
2) next steps on the road to an impeachment trial
3) McConnell's disturbing comments on Fox last night
4) the Supreme Court decides today whether to review the lower court orders that Trump's accountants and bankers must turn over his...
Nov 22, 2019
This week's Top Five:
1) The incredible patriots who testified this week: a summary
2) All those who are currently under the bus thanks to Gordon Sondland, Fiona Hill, David Holmes and Lt. Col. Vindman
3) A list of the potential articles of impeachment based on the evidence gathered so far
4) Next steps toward...
Nov 15, 2019
This week's Top 5 plus one:
1) Yovanovitch's testimony
2) The President's real time witness tampering
3) The testimony of Taylor and Kent
4) Roger Stone is convicted on all seven counts
5) DACA oral arguments before the Supreme Court
and the plus one:
6) Stephen Miller wrote over 900 emails in 2015 and 2016...
Nov 8, 2019
Today is your LAST CHANCE EVER to get in on RISE, our Activist/Leader Bootcamp. We had a alum win her local election on Tuesday night, and dozens of others out organizing and getting people to the polls. If you want to learn how to get organized for 2020, use you voice for change, and join an extraordinary community of...