Top Five for this week:
1) the Federal Election Commission is gutted
2) Multiple breaking news stories about immigration policy and the
border should scare us all
3) Lawrence O'Donnell breaks and then
retracts (sort of) that Trump's Deutsche Bank loans were co-signed
by Russian oligarchs; my thoughts
4) the possibility of a no-deal Brexit, which could trigger a
global economic crisis, becomes a reality
5) and lastly, why you should do everything you can to start
getting out the vote for 2020; here's how
About the Podcast
Daily U.S. political updates for the Resistance, brought to you by Elizabeth Cronise McLaughlin. Learn more about Elizabeth and The Gaia Project for Women's Leadership at www.gaialeadershipproject.com.
To participate in the #ResistanceLive discussion, follow Elizabeth on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/elizabethcronise.
To get updates and participate in Daily Resistance Live, which includes action items to do your part for The Resistance, sign up at http://gaialeadershipproject.com/resistance-live/.